Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Road Bully - PC2727T




























I am feeling so wronged & victimized, especially more so when there is no channel to lodge complaints against road bullies in Singapore. 

Vehicle PC2727T was behind me in the carpark of Mt Elizabeth Hospital. I wanted to park my car in a lot which was just vacated. The driver of PC2727T  honked at me but I had no clue what he wanted. I thought I might be blocking his way and so quickly parked my car in the lot. The driver got out of his car and started shouting at me, to the bewilderment of the other drivers in the carpark and me. I told him he need not shout and to request politely for my lot. He was shouting that he could not valet park his vehicle, which I have no idea why. As I was rushing to see a friend before her head surgery at 1pm (it was about 12.40 pm-12.50 pm then), I did not want to quarrel with him and got out of the lot to let him have it.

I was afraid and concerned that if I did not, he would scratch my car. If he could be so aggressive as to get out of the vehicle to shout at me, the possibility of him doing that is quite high. I did not want to risk my car being scratched. I was also not sure if he would hit me too.

Another driver at the valet counter said the outburst from the driver of PC2727T was uncalled for and I should not have given up my lot to a bully. I was running out of time to see a dear friend. 

I later realized that the driver of PC2727T was simply waiting to pick up his passengers...he does not need to park his vehicle at all.

I wish there would be a channel for lodging complaints against such road bullies in Singapore in the near future. 

Utterly disgusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment