Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 6 - Nagoya: Waking Up to a Birthday "Surprise" & Breakfast at Komeda's :)




This morning I woke up to a birthday surprise from Lin. :) Well it wasn't much of a surprise as she has prepared me for it. *.* Weeks prior to this big day, she had warned me not to check her emails. Otherwise I wouldn't have any surprise on my b'day... :))))

Here's what I got. A basket of pink flowers and pink Hello Kitty. I wasn't elated as they weren't what I like... *.*



















Breakfast at Komeda's was more uplifting! :D






























Ogura (red bean) with toast and hard boiled eggs. I love their toasts! :D

















Chicken sandwiches were delish too. :)



















































Soft serve ice cream atop flaky soft pastry. :) Thumbs up for this mini Shiro-noir.




























In need of sweetness..:)
























































Coffee and juice :)














































A simple but fabulous breakfast to start our birthday! :) 

Details of Komeda's Coffee:
W:http://www.komeda.co.jp/
Komeda's Coffee is everywhere. Ask the hotel concierge for the nearest one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment