Friday, November 26, 2010

Seafood at Fu Sing Shark Fin Seafood Restaurant (富聲魚翅海鮮酒家)?

No we didn't have seafood or shark fin at Fu Sing. :))) I brought mom & beanie there for dim sum instead. ;)





















There are certain stuff I like at Fu Sing. The crispy roasted pork & tofu cubes are some of my fav. ^.^ They are so easy to pop into your mouth. :)





















I love the har kows & veg dumplings too. :)





















And the mushroom noodles & dried shrimp cheong funs were awesome as well. :) Lin like the cheong fun with XO sauce. But I find the flavour a little strong for me.





















Mom was awed by the fluffiness & softness of the steamed veg buns. :) So a thumbs up for these buns!





















And of course we couldn't miss the baked char siew buns! Freshly out from the oven! ^.* Woohoo!





















To top off the yummilious lunch, we were given complimentary desserts (I was too stuffed to pick up my camera). Sweet treats are always welcome. ^.*

Details of Fu Sing Shark Fin Seafood Restaurant (富聲魚翅海鮮酒家):
1F, 353 Lockhart Road
Sunshine Plaza
Wanchai
Hong Kong
T: +852 2893 0881

No comments:

Post a Comment