Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snacking at Jade Garden (翠園)

I wouldn't say we did lunch at Jade Garden. It was more like snacking cos we just had our breakfast about an hour ago. :) We weren't hungry but since we were in TST area, we decided to snack at Jade Garden.

We seemed to have roasted pork at every Chinese restaurant. :)))





















Jade Garden's custard buns were not nice at all. It was way too milky. Nothing beats Imperial Tresure's custard buns.

Har kows can't go wrong. ;)

I definitely had to have my steamed carrot cake. Jade Garden is one of the few places that serves steamed carrot cake. *.* I like it alot!

And since we haven't had deep fried dough fritters cheong fun yet, we decided to have it at Jade Garden. :)















We had to save some tummy space for a tub of tofu hua. :) I like them with syrup & brown sugar. :) Sugar makes me happy. ^.^





















Details of Jade Garden (翠園):
5/F Star House
3 Salisbury Road (Tsim Sha Tsui)
T: +852 2730 6888

No comments:

Post a Comment