Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweet November :)

Goodbye October, hello November. :) It's difficult to imagine we're into the second last month of 2010. : O I wanna cherish every moment of 2010. :) I've set myself some goals for the coming two months. One, I gotta finish up a painting that has been hanging on the wall for the longest time. Two, increase our floral sales. God has been shining favorably upon us and I praise Him for all we have received. :)

Mom & I chanced upon these colourful sweeties during brekkie this morning. My November is gonna be a colourful one. ^.* I remember having some while we were little. My gf, Crystal has a soft spot for these sweet treats. I realized the pinkies outnumbered the other colours while pouring them out...Not that I mind. ^.^ I can't decide on my fav colour. What's yours? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment