Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 2: My Shanghai ALL TIME Fav Little Breakfast Stall :)













This morning, we are going to my all time fav breakfast stall. :)

























Lin & I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto. :((( But it's ain't stopping us from our fav rice balls. I can give up sugar, gluten, wheat & soy, but this......nooooooo....

Super friendly & warm a-yi :)





























Stuffings in the rice ball: braised egg or salted egg, crispy dough fritters, pork floss, preserved veg :)

























































Tina shared one rice ball with Ann. :)

It was so gooooooood...I finished one on my own! Love every bite! :D





























Details of 糍饭团
100 Nanyang Lu, near Xikang Lu
南阳路 100 号近西康路

Operating hours: 5.30-10.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment