Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day 6: Savouring the Ocean at Amimoto Honkan :)




















Oh my oh my...dinner didn't come easy. We took a while before finding Amimoto Honkan. ;( Not good on a wet wet day. *.*

And yes, we are having kani for dinner! :D So feet, take heart. :)))





















We were given a private room which erm... I didn't take a pic. :))) I was too engrossed with what's before me. :)




















I was hoping the above was chawamushi....but it wasn't. :) It was chilled tofu with crab...





























No prize for guessing right on the rest of the dishes. :))) 






















































































































































































The crabby feast ended with our comfort food, porridge. Perfect for a rainy day. :)

































What remains at the end of it all... ;) Amimoto Honkan emphasise on the freshness of its crabs. So fresh that every crab dish was served with minimum seasoning, allowing diners to savour the natural sweetness and flavours of the ocean. :)




























I love when my meal ends with ice cream/sorbet. :)





















Details of Amimoto Honkan:
http://douraku.co.jp/?_ga=1.93122973.10726960.1465560041

No comments:

Post a Comment