Saturday, February 6, 2010

One More Week To A Hearty New Year!

No id what got into me to listen to my sis to make our very own pineapple tarts. I have never tasted pineapple tarts before. We tried making them once with our gf, Wendy last week and Lin decided to do it again yesterday. We made 108 pineapple tarts last night. :) Yummy? I'm not sure...I've never tasted others yet.....



























Making the pineapple tart fillings was quite a breeze...we had thought it would be very difficult. :)













Next we made the dough...













Lin didn't want the conventional round shaped tarts. Hence we settled for hearts...A Hearty New Year everyone! :)))




























Koka enjoyed her supervisory role. ;)




























The final step, baking the tarts. :)














There, our very own pineapple tarts. :) It doesn't really matter if they tasted good or bad. Because I made them, I'll savour every piece. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment