Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tiger Balm? Tiger Bun ;)

The upcoming Lunar new year and V'day have kept me busy this week. I worked overtime for a few consecutive days and as such I've not blog at all. A girlfriend, Jingyi, told me yesterday that she enjoys reading my blog. To read my blog (quoting her) is relaxing. :))) I'm pleasantly pleased. Hence I figured I should squeeze in 10 minutes or so to post something up for my little troop of followers. :)

Lin and I are not into bread or buns. We did some food shopping after visiting our dermatologist, Dr Khoo, at Paragon on Thursday and this particular bun at Bread Talk captured my attention. I just had to get it for our Beanie! :)

A tiger bun that's filled with lotus. Oooh.....sweet. Beanie's borned in the year of the tiger. :) So this treat is really appropriate! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment