Monday, February 1, 2010

Ice.....brrrrrrrrr :)

Ice. I love chewing on ice cubes. Bad for my teeth? Yes, I know. I'll do it still nonetheless. ;) Btw, I'm proud of my teeth. They are healthy and every dental check-up takes less than 10 mins. :D

It's a sunny Monday and I'm craving for more creative icy treats than just ice cubes/ice creams...

Let's imagine we are in Taipei now.... we can head down to Ice Monster or Taro King. :)
































Look at the generous amount of mangoes, strawberries & kiwis toppings! :D Just looking at it makes me happy!

Details of Ice Monster Taipei:
15 Yong Kang Street
Website: http://icemonster.com.tw/e_main.htm

There's Ice Monster in Singapore as well, but it pales in comparison. However if you are unable to resist the craving, details are as follow:
68 Orchard Road
#B2-52 Plaza Singapura

The other place we like to have our icy treats in Taipei is Taro King. :) This place was introduced to us by a gf, Elaine.





We have never tasted chilled taro before. This was amazingly good! :D

Details of Taro King:
No exact address. But it's on the right side of Ice Monster (15 Yong Kang Street) under a staircase.

No comments:

Post a Comment