Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 2: Walked a Little, Snacked a Little, Shopped a Little

We still had some time before lunch. Hence we walked a little, snacked a little and shopped a little around Otaru Music Box Museum. There's so much cute stuff all around. :D Excited? You bet. ;)









































It was a purrrfect day for ice creams! :)

















We had to exercise self-restraint...there's just too much cuties asking us to "Buy me, buy me."














By day 2, we knew who's the shopping queen. ;) Tina. Lol! :)))

1 comment:

  1. hi, you don't know me, i am just passing by your blog but i will be going to hokkaido next week!
    Wondering if you still have your itinerary and notes that you can share with me,..if you don't mind? My email is csueann@gmail.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete