Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 9: Bye Bye Japan, Hello Singapore!

It was Aug 9. The day we returned home, just in time to celebrate Singapore's birthday! :) Did I mentioned the other bready reason why we chose to stay at Arietta? Well Arietta serves its guests complimentary breads for breakfast every morning! :D Beanie loves bread. Japanese bread tends to be on the sweeter side, fitting my palatte to a T. You can have the bread on its own without any spread. ;) Due to space constraint, breakfast's served in the hotel lobby.

I love Arietta's green tea bread. A pity there wasn't any for me to capture a shot on our last day there. : ( Oh well, at least I was better off than Wendy. :))) She hasn't even tried them! Wahahaha... She woked up too early every morning before the hotel staff could  serve them.





















Bananas, cereals & yogurts were also provided.





















There was a selection of juices, teas & milk. :) I love the apple tea!














Here's a pic of Lin & myself, in our just woke up look. We were up exceptionally early that day cos we had a flight to catch!





















Cheers to our summer vacation! I love everything I've seen & tried! I marveled at God's creation especially when we were in Hokkaido. And I'm already counting down to our autumn vacation. It's gonna be more tiring as it entails intensive floral training for me. But I'm keeping an open & spongy mind. ^.*

Details of Arietta Hotel Osaka:
W: http://www.thehotel.co.jp/jp/arietta_osaka/

No comments:

Post a Comment