Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 4: Crabby Feast

Everyone was so tired after a day of traveling from Furano to Sapporo. We needed shopping, we needed food!

After returning the car, we managed to squeeze in some time for shopping at Tanuki Koji Shopping Arcade before dinner. :) Lin & Wendy bought a huge Hello Kitty pillow each. ^.^ As for myself, I got Koka snacks, a polka dot collar & leash. ^.* 

















We saved our tummy for a crabby feast at Kani Tabehoudai Ebi Kani Gassen Sapporo! Eat all you can Alaskan crabs within 90 mins! :) It was such a busy affair! Lol! :))) Again, I ate the least. Somehow I lost all my appetite when we arrived in Sapporo. : /

Tricks to eating crabs efficiently! ^.*














You are able to choose from different sets. We chose the JPY 4,200 set. :)

















Tada! Here're our crabs. You can ask for refill once you finish the plate!





















The set includes sushi platter, tempura & chawamushi. You can ask for refill for these side dishes too!





















Managed to capture everyone in action! ;) Pardon the poor quality pics. The lighting was inadequate...





















I've crab overkill... Unless it's black pepper or chilli crabs, I don't think I'm gonna have anymore crab this month & the next... *.*

Details of Kani Tabehoudai Ebi Kani Gassen Sapporo:
064-0804 04 West Building 2
South Minami4jonishi
11F Chuo-ku
Sapporo
Hokkaido
T: 011 210 0411
4pm - 12am

No comments:

Post a Comment